javascript:void(0) busy that day...: rededication.

it's not me, it's you.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

rededication.

My sister (Pam @ The Finders Keeper) has recently begun blogging.  I am inspired by her daily dedication to post, even when working long days and managing my 3 year old handful-of-a-nephew!  In her honor, I'm rededicating myself to posting more often.

I'm trying to decide whether to do that here, or to use another blog I currently have for private use.  This blog was originally born out of adjusting to cohabitating-- but we're nearly two years into that journey at this point.  Is it time to refocus, or should I stick with it?  Anyone out there have any input?

I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures of my aforementioned nephew, little Liam.  




1 comment:

  1. You can change the flow of your blog anytime you want, so don't worry what this blog was originally dedicated to! Cohabitation Revelations makes a great blog name.

    You should definitely start blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete