javascript:void(0) busy that day...: on hiatus.

it's not me, it's you.

Friday, February 25, 2011

on hiatus.

Well, folks, we are a mere 9 hours from departure! I just finished packing and managed to get everything into carry-ons. I am a notorious over-packer, but I think I did a pretty good job this time. Jeremy has some clothes in the wash right now (he only got home from work 45 minutes ago), but hopefully he'll be all packed by 10pm and we can go to bed! We have a friend driving us to the airport, but in order to make our 6:05am flight, we'll need to be up by 3am and out of the house by 4. Can you say crabby?! Thankfully, we bought some travel neck pillows so we can catch some serious z's on our flights.

Anyway, I'm signing off until late next week. I may post some photos if I get the time, but I plan on spending as much tech-free time as I can! Have a great few days, y'all.

1 comment: