javascript:void(0) busy that day...: flip, flip, flipadelphia!

it's not me, it's you.

Friday, March 11, 2011

flip, flip, flipadelphia!

I'm flying out to Philadelphia on Sunday for 5 days. I'll be attending the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Annual Conference-- the yearly professional development meeting for people who work in Student Affairs. I always enjoy getting to conferences as a means to re-energize myself and gather some new ideas for making my work life easier!

Although I lived on the east coast my whole life and have visited New York City an infinite amount of times, I've never actually been to Philly! Any suggestions for places to eat, things to do or see? We've got a cheesesteak taste-off planned, as well as a map of historic sites to visit. But, do you know of any outside the box places that a first-timer like myself should try? We'll have a bit of free time on Wednesday afternoon to do most of our exploring, as well as some evening time on Monday and Tuesday.

In the least, maybe I can find Paddy's Pub and grab some milk steak with the gang from It's Always Sunny...

2 comments:

  1. I love conferences, have fun! We went to Philly for like, half a day, and saw the Liberty Bell and ate a cheesesteak, so I'm no help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a 4th floor Anthropologie I remember...

    ReplyDelete